Still wondering why in the world a whopping 17% of my visitors are from Japan... :o
I hope star_keziah doesn't mind me sharing her preview images of the project going underway for translating the BL VN game Messiah. :D Ryoutaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
ToMaTo kiss \o/
Playing around with the LJ layout a bit... it randomizes. Maybe I'll take off the new image? It's still worksafe though, isn't it? Hmm~~~
I got myself a Pixiv account (pretty much a Japanese-style Deviantart, but it requires you to be registered if you want to browse any of the art on it): http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1327767
Should I dump some of my art stuff on it even if it's covered in English? 8| (I'd probably do both English/Japanese descriptions there though) The Digimon Savers section is lacking submissions in general, so I'd feel odd for submitting a whole buttload of it all at once, but I could shove my Inazuma Eleven bits on it on the side and probably no one will notice because dozens and dozens of wonderful pages get submitted every freaking day ahhh it's hard to keep up XD~~~~~~~
Speaking of which, the Digimon fandom in general needs a good boost. wtf Memorial book canceling. I just wish I knew what the hell was going on with it.
Memes from repeats because... because.
A- AVAILABLE: If you're able to sweep this away
B - BIRTHDAY: Oct 21
C - CRUSHING ON: useless couples orz
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: water
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Leanne, cuz she's nuts and I love her for it
F - FAVORITE SONG: changes by the hour
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: worms are longgggerrrr
H - HOMETOWN: yes, there is a kalamazoo
I - IN LOVE WITH: beautiful relationships. 8|
J - JUGGLE: can't
K - KILLED SOMEONE: fictionally
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: probably somewhere back in my young childhood roadtripping days. The longest I can remember these days now are the ones to Toronto. AND THE DRIVE TO AND FROM OTAKON XD STILL PURTY FRESH IN MY MIND ORZ
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate I guess. I dunno the last time I ever had one.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 older sister
O - ONE WISH: a real kind of assurance
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: mommy when she was in europe 8|
R- REASON TO SMILE: 全部そのまんまでいいっていってくれるヤツ ♥
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Ryuusei Boy... 8|
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11am
U - USUAL or UNUSUAL: if you mean my waking up times, unusual. huh
V - VEGETABLE(S): sweet potato leaves MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. *salivates*
W - WORST HABIT: naturally wanting to work on a 26-hour day clock.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: my teeth. lawl
Y - YOYOS ARE: fun. I used to know some basic tricks on them, but I've probably forgotten them. Chinese Yoyos too~
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: libra. I like the symbol for it, but not so much the inanimate object itself. :|
Random Questions About You:
1.What color do you wear most?: navy blue.
2. Least favorite color? ehhh.
3. What is your favorite class in school?: ehhh.
4. Who is your best friend?: ehhh.
5. Are you outgoing?: given how much I trust the people I'm around.
6. Favorite pair of shoes?: my usual ones. cheap and comfy and not crap
7. Where do you wish you were right now?: with lina sleeping on my head.
8. Can you dance?: yes, to a certain extent
9. Walk with your toes curled?: yes ._o
10. Do you believe in miracles?: I'd sure like one on me right now
11. Do you believe in love at first sight?: could happen, dunno how, but it has :\
12. Do you know how to swim?: the basics
12. Do you make a wish at 11:11?: no
13. Do you like roller coasters?: not the ones that go straight up and down. I don't mind going upside down and weering left and right.
14. Have you ever been on a plane?: Pretty often
15. Have you ever asked someone out?: Yes. It didn't work. A wordless confession did once though. That... took a lot of guts now that I think about it. 8|
16. Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yes. It's salty.
17. What is the temperature outside?: could be worse FOR MICHIGAN. I hope it doesn't get much worse \o/
18. What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Chinese buffet for some asian parents gathering
19. Ever really cried your heart out?: Yes. Quite a few times >_>
20. Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes.
21. Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yes.
22. Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Yes... I think? >_>; lol sad I honestly don't remember clearly. My mentality seriously pushes that kind of stuff out.
23. Do you cry when you get an injury?: When I was little, I sure did of course. And when I was a bit older, I still did, but only to the extent that my body physically couldn't take the pressure. Otherwise, I WAS MANLEH.
24. Do certain songs make you cry?: Not as much as they do now, but depends on when they're being used.
25. Are you a happy person?: IF YOU'RE HAPPY WITH ME
26. What can make you happy?: HAPPY PEOPLE.
27. Can music make you happy?: YES, IF IT GOES WITH MY MOOD
28. How many times have you had your heart broken?: Twice and a half. The half is because I didn't realize it'd been broken until much longer and by then it didn't really make much of a difference? XDDDD Hard to explain that one and I'm keeping it private.
29. Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: I can't say so distinctly right now, but if the situation ever came to pass, I'd make a decision right then.
LOOK AT ME.
30. What is your current hair color?: Black
31. Current piercings?: None
32. Have any tattoos?: None
33. Eye color?: Dark brown
34. What shirt are you wearing?: a thermal, sweater, and hoodie on top. yes our house gets cold ._.;;;;;;;;
35. Pants: sweatpants
36. Shoes?: none, but warm socks
37. Necklaces?: I keep forgetting to put my $3 Libra necklace on from Taiwan. I li3k it too. ...I pretty much got it because it also has dog tags like Masaru's EHHhh.
IN A BOY/GIRL
38. Favorite eye color: sapphire, I guess
39. Short or long hair: just something that looks nice >>
40. Height: generally prefer taller, anybody who's actually not so much would have to REALLY work on my shota kinks hahaha
41. Best clothing: I have my fetishes. They include tight sweaters, scarves and.................... barebare desu
HAVE YOU EVER
42. Been to jail: nope
43. Laughed so hard you cried: yes~!
44. Cried in school: Yes orz
45. Thrown up in a store: no
46. Wanted to be a model: for maybe 10 minutes when I was little
47. Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: all day longggg
48. Seen a dead body: yes
49. Been in a huge fight: if so only on the one-sided receiving end
THIS OR THAT
50. Pepsi or Coke: Neither
51. Single or Group Dates: Unless prom counts as a group date, I've never had a group one
52. Strawberries or Blueberries: Michigan's fresh-picked blueberries. hurrrrrrrrrrrr nothing like them.
52. Meat or Veggies: both :|
53. TV or Movie: depends
54. Guitar or Drums: depends
55. Adidas or Nike: don't care about either
56. Chinese or Mexican: Chinese
57. Cheerios or Corn Flake: Corn Flakes
58. Cake or Pie: Ice cream cakes and Pot pies, and then pot pies on top. XD
59. Righty or lefty: Righty
60. Night or day: I'm a natural night lurker but I do wish I could stick to the daytime sometimes. GOD WHY CAN'T I JUST PICK WHEN TO SLEEP RANDOMLY
61. Sun or moon: Moon
62. Kiss or hug: Hugs, but good kisses are just funnnnn. oh. XDDDDDDD;;;;; *RUNS*
62. Fall or spring: Spring, although fall has a special feeling to it I like too.
63. Valentines Day or Halloween: Halloween, kind of. If only because I feel my birthday in close relation to it somehow.
64. Soccer or Baseball: THIS IS TOUGH. In terms of physically playing them though, I feel safer playing baseball, as weird as that may be. I've just happened to have some bad mishaps when playing soccer during phys ed. People kicking the ball into my face, head etc xD I'm tougher now though, so I would love another chance to play.
65. Real Name: Ivy
66. Nicknames: Splash, Ibo
67. College: Umich, WMU
68. Hair Length: Past the shoulders and growing too fast ehhhh
69. Race: Asian
70. Are you a health freak: maa-maa
71. Height: 5'
72. Surgery: on my foot from bleeding at the pool? or maybe it was my jaw during elementary.
73. First piercing: none
74. First sport: tennis or basketball
75. First vacation: roadtripping across the US
76. First crush: A (new) neighbor in fifth grade, I think. Lol Oregon Trail. Weird story there. It didn't even last to middle school anyawy.
77. Want kids?: No.
78. When: No?
79. Want to get married: kekKON. Still waiting.
80. When: Not too late, I'd like :\
81. What do you want to be?: Not miserable seems like a good goal. Not that I am now or anything but you know. <- this
82. How many kids do you want: zerooooo. <- this
83. Any name on the mind: Lina :}
84. What did you want to be when you were little: vet
85. Something you would never try: smoking
HAVE YOU EVER-
86. Broken a bone: nope but sure written about it 8|
87. Broken someone's heart: yeah...
88. Had your heart broken: indeed.
89. Liked a friend as more than a friend: YEP
DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
90. Angels: not really
91. GOD: not really
92. Is there one or more people you want to be with right now?: in vague terms
93. Is Superman better than Batman?: I think I'll go with Superman.
94. Text message: Stupid Gaia text message I forgot to disable the feature for >>
95. Received call: From parents
96. Call made: to parents, and yes this was asked before >>
97. Movie: Outbreak, for a project about H1N1 outbreak management
98. Game: if you mean most recent, Inazuma Eleven 2 :D But I don't really have an all-time favorite right now.
99. Movie: none
100. Singer: changes by the hour
101. Color: red, black
102. Food: salmon sashimi. and TOMATOES. probably not together though. xD mango stuff. vanilla stuff. chocolate.
103. Number: 7, but I don't care about numbers much in the first place and I just say 7 because it's a typical lucky number in US culture. :|