1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this everyday for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
1. 40mph winds and half a foot of snow today means we stayed in, so we GAVE LINA A BATH (more like shower) for the first time in her life. sad. X3 But lately she'd been smelling too much like kitty litter so I thought she really needed it. Lucy does a much better job at keeping herself smelling nice. Anyway, I thought she'd be holding some kind of grudge against us for a while like Chii. She groaned and struggled a lot when we moved her around for washing and drying. But if we ever let her go, she'd just go to the carpet next to the stairs and start grooming herself like crazy. We picked her up again because she wasn't dry enough. I thought after that, she'd start running away from us when we got near, but she didn't at all. xD And then tonight at dinner, when she was all dry, she went on my lap again and didn't want to get off ;; waaa. Baka neko daisuki dayoooo~
2. Christmas cards are starting to come in :D~~~~ Shall post up the art goodies on Christmas >w< ~
3. Skyping with RyRo people yesterday :D mata yarou ne~
4. Sen no Kaze ni Natte | Gin-san version
5. Listened to that Messiah Drama CD 2 last night... ashdfkdhfkjhdkfjhdkjfhdkjkjd lots of uke noji-nii @w@; *nosebleeds to deathhhhhhh* They sort of washed over the climax in the novel but it's really in there in the audio. Yes. *sweatdrop*
Well, coupling-wise, I'm not too much for any of the pairing chemistry outside the best and happy fruity route "Over the Rainbow," but "Silent Cage" and REVERSE is really fun sometimes too. UHYAAAA. "Silent Cage" is supposedly a "good" ending according to the Trinity artbook, but... lol. Even that's too S/M relationship for me. Takuto makes a devilishly weird S~ ._.;