1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this everyday for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
1. Lina sat in my lap all through dinner today and got very grouchy when I wanted to get up. I think our house is too cold. D8; But yes, this made me happy, heh. Her grouchy moans entertain me. Because she always sounds grouchy.
2. Getting to mess around with Dissidia: Final Fantasy for PSP - Cloud is so easy to use. XDDDDDD
I found Onion Knight (JunJun <3 ~) and Zidane (Paku Romi you're so perfect for him~) pretty easy too since they're so fast. Tidus is kind of in between. Squall is pretty badass but he's kind of slow for my tastes. The rest... I don't have much interest in since I don't care much for the older Final Fantasies. And I care even less for a chance at playing as the bad guys except MAYBE Sephiroth *swt* But I haven't heard Seki Toshihiko in a while and more Hoshi is fine too. I don't get how people get level 100 characters so quickly after the game's released though .____.; Craaaazy gamers. Or I just suck at brawling games that much. Meh. But the gaming dimensions... they're nuts and took me so long to get used to. XD; I just find it odd that all the characters can keep themselves in mid-air for entire battles. It's Final Fantasy. ;; But yeah, I guess it lives up to its hype. To sum it up, this game is seriously BADASS. For a fighting game.