1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this everyday for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
1. hisashiburi no onkei_kun's tomato ♥♥♥
Gintama 137~ Hard
3. Beating Tsurugi's second form solo in the battle machine for Blazer Drive DS. Although it turns out I have to beat him more than once to get the mysticker prize. orz
Mrrrghh he's so difficult with being faster, having more HP, boosting the success of his horrendously annoying extras, that [IV] banisher, and on top of it all, attacking twice with the same arm that's more effective than my 2nd Drive skill x_X; After several failed attempts, I finally beat him once with my favorite deck, but looks like I'll have to make one specifically to crush him, especially those extras. +w+~~~ It's so hard to do it without the speed though. The tag battles are pretty decent challenges (got Sol the other night o_o;) but the solos are so difficult. D8
4. Lina sitting back in my lap with one back leg shoved up under her chin and her two front arms dangling up on the sides of her head. I want to take a picture but my camera ran out of batteries and I can't move D8
Started going through my NaNo tomato fic... I did end up cutting out a couple parts because they were insanely MOUSOU and misfitting. eeeeeyaaaa I don't know what to say about it anymore. I should start posting it soon? >w< ;;;