I'm quite annoyed that my 2 credit credit/no credit Women's Studies 100 class involves as much work, if not more, as my 4 credit linguistics/art history class. Plus, even though the woman's studies class is decades old, the text for the class was expensive and troublesome to get, while the newer linguistics one has everything available on ctools for free. At least I was able to get into a 4-6pm section for the WS100 class, much better than 7-9pm. It could be worse, but I was hoping for a better break with these 18 credits, of course. It's really hard to find another 2 credit course that interests me and fits in my schedule. grah. XD
Fell behind on a lot of stuff waaahh. I want to catch up. Few notes on the stuff I've managed to keep up with:
Busou Renkin - ...NICE~ Kyaa this makes my Shounen Jump spirit boil happily in a gratefully refreshing fashion... this spirit I had lost quite a bit because of Pierrot studio. ^^;;;;;;
Code Geass - Drama/attention whore~~~~ but it's still enjoyable on some levels, I guess. JunJun makes it worth it. I wonder how much Pizza Hut pays Sunrise.
Gintama - Watched uKpcRR6t0O's raw for 39, but okidokeiTL's is downloading right now, so I'll wait for that before posting. Touching ep~.
Nodame Cantabile - Haha, J.C.Staff using the same format as hachikuro for the ending theme. Marathoning the drama right now, actually. No offense to Seki Tomokazu, but I'm quite enjoying the drama's main. Orchestra nostalgia.... with really outrageous impossible crack... but I'm still entertained by it ._.;;;
yoinked from onkei_kun
THE LETTER A
Are you available?: Not for certain things, but I'll hear you out for other stuff lah o_o;~
What annoys you?: A lot of things
THE LETTER B
Do you live in a big house?: Too big for me at least. and cold. but my childhood is grateful for the basement.
When is your birthday?: Oct 21
Who are your best friends?: lah you guys know (.../tsundere seme)
THE LETTER C
What's your favorite candy? hazelnut/milk chocolate
When was the last time you cried?: Reading a fic some days ago :D;;;;;
THE LETTER D
Do you daydream?: too often D:~
What's your favorite kind of dog?: one that doesn't eat at my crotch all the time. Not many I've met
What day of the week is it? Friday
THE LETTER E
How do you like your eggs?: Over easy, scrambled, etc
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes, for my jaw incident in elementary school and the 60 body staples in high school. I think I didn't have to go to emergency for the foot incident at the pool when I was in Minnesota
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: SQUEEEEEE. and SQUEEEE MORE~
THE LETTER F
Have you ever flown in a plane: Yaw
Do you use fly swatters?: We used to have some, but I forgot what happened to them. Now we just catch them with cups and send them back outside o_o; At least mom and I do... Dad uses whatever is nearby to pwn them to their next life, which is usually a hand towel. whipwhip. :O
Have you ever used a foghorn?: no.
THE LETTER G
Do you chew gum?: Not anymore.
Are you a giver or a taker?: Both
Do you like gummy candies?: Yes. But I lost my appetite for super sweets thanks to nightmares of suspiciously acting dentists. No wait, they aren't nightmares.... I don't trust them anymore.
THE LETTER H
How are you?: Tooting along, choo choo
What color is your hair?: Blackish
THE LETTER I
What's your favorite ice cream?: Vanilla. I'm boring :D
Have you ever ice skated?: Nope... I haven't even roller-bladed. And again, lethally accident-prone, so uh... ^^;
Do you play an instrument?: Piano, violin
THE LETTER J
What's your favorite jelly bean?: JellyBelly's watermelon or passion fruit. Ah, been such a long time since I've had any though.
Do you wear jewelry?: Not since university. Would wear a foot bracelet or necklace charm here and there in high school, but then get lazy/forget after a while.
THE LETTER K
Who do you want to kill?: Mmm, yes torture is better.
Do you want kids?: Never, unless I were to adopt a long-term investment. That wouldn't be a real kid anyway, poor thing.
THE LETTER L
Are you laid back?: Depending on the situation, extremely.
Do you lie?: No, I try not to say much in general though. I like observing and banking things more than spouting out random junk for the most part.
THE LETTER M
What's your favorite movie?: too many and yet none
Do you watch disney movies?: Yes.
Do you like mangoes?: extremely.
THE LETTER N
What's your favorite number?: 7? It's not as much of a favorite as it is that I just associate good luck with that number the most, which is better than whatever associations the other numbers seem to have.
Do you prefer night over day?: wow that's so unspecific .____.; As in when I'm awake? or asleep? Indoors? Outdoors? or what?!?!?!?!
THE LETTER O
Are you an only child?: No, I have an older sister
THE LETTER P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: Security of the future
What are your pet peeves?: many :3
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: Understanding
THE LETTER Q
What's your favorite quote?: none at the moment
Do you think you're always right?: Definitely not. Still learning yar. D:
Are you one to cry?: "Cry" doesn't start with Q. LOL occhan. This section... well whatever. Yes, lots of crying. My tear ducts are really active or something. qq
THE LETTER S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: sun in moderate doses.
Do you like snow?: in moderate doses.
What's your favorite season?: Summer.
THE LETTER T
What time is it?: 4pm
What time did you wake up?: 8:30am
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: For a birthday sleepover party in elementary school I think
THE LETTER U
Are you wearing underwear?: Yup.
Underwear or boxers?: Underwear.
THE LETTER V
What's the worst veggie?: Some of the ones in the dorms here are outright scary. Frozen then boiled stuff usually just fails. Fresh is the way to go~
Where do you want to go on vacation?: *sqeuaky voice* Japan... .x.
THE LETTER W
What's your worst habit?: Playing with my hair, probably. Doesn't matter what length it is, I'll end up playing with it. If I were bald, I might be massaging my scalp all day. My hands can't standdddd not doing something 24/7.
Where do you live?: Uni housing currently
What's your worst fear?: That something horrible happens to my loved ones.
THE LETTER X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yes
Have you seen the x-games?: huh
Do you own a xylophone?: nope
THE LETTER Y
What's one thing you yearn for?: job security (/lame, bangs head on desk)
THE LETTER Z
What's your zodiac sign?: Libra, inanimate scale thing
Do you believe in the zodiac?: It's entertaining.
Favorite zoo animal?: Tiger. I rrrrr tiger too.
yoinked from seraphimon_0000
1. Elaborate on your default icon. ...hirari tomato
2. What's your current relationship status? Look forward to wedding invitations from furoraken and me someday? O_O;
3. Ever have a near-death experience? Mentally, I did with the high school accident. Which I'm fine with, I got to experience it firsthand. *cough something that painful is better to me than my untrustworthy dentists...................* Fortunately, it wasn't near-death physically, though I did get a really good look.... inside myself physically. uuh...
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I sound manly.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? I haven't really had any stuck in my head for years. I used to get really annoyed with them a long time ago. Maybe because I'm listening to stuff constantly anyway .___.;
6. Name a celebrity you would marry. eh?
7. Who will cut and paste this first? eh?
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? eh?
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind? No
10. Do you have anything pierced? No
11. Do you have any tattoos? No
12. Do you like pain? Not unless it's from reading fics and the sort
13. Do you like to shop? For things I'm interested in, usually.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Bubble tea
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card? Book for Women's studies
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? ladymercurious5
17. What is on your desktop background? Asato from Lamento
18. What is the background on your cell phone? TOMATO
19. What was the last movie you watched? If documentaries don't count, the 2nd Death Note movie.
20. What was the last book you read? something for Asian381 last semester