Splash (splash) wrote,

My tweets

  • Tue, 20:04: RT @loonaproducer: Just wanna debut this Video of my cat hitting herself with her tail https://t.co/OhmB232vRX
  • Tue, 23:41: RT @GavinNewsom: Insane. More people live in Harris County than the entire state of Oregon. This is the ONLY drop off site in a county wit…
  • Tue, 23:48: RT @Wario64: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch Physical) is $39.99 on Amazon Prime https://t.co/bquBCBexip Switch Digital $39.99 https://t.…
  • Wed, 00:17: RT @toas_promo: 【予告】 次回のスペシャル召喚は🎃ハロウィン🎃召喚を開催予定! スペシャル召喚の開催に先駆け、登場予定のキャラクターのイラストを一部公開! 3人目はテイルズ オブ ヴェスペリアよりラピードをご紹介♪ 月を背に佇む勇ましき姿はまさにハロウィン…
  • Wed, 00:23: I give it a 85% chance that next FEH banner will be 3H, the other 15% would be from IS jebaiting us as usual
Tags: twitter
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded