Splash (splash) wrote,
Splash
splash

My tweets

  • Sat, 11:02: RT @kinomipy2: ヤミカラスフル強化100匹達成しました🐥💜 今まで、ヤミカラス交換してくれた 沢山のフレンド様に感謝😭🙏✨ オリジナルグッズも宝物です🐣💕 これからもヤミカラスと一緒に、 ポケモンGOを楽しんでいきます🥳✨‼️ https://t.co/iNn
  • Sat, 11:13: Um. I'm gonna see if I can finally put out the Cycle sequel before my "forced vacation" is over, no guarantees though. It's been 80% written for years but the remaining 20% is the hardest part lol. "Hardest" *RUNS*
Tags: twitter
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments